Tuesday 1 October 2024

Fernsehturm

 


Owner 2 in front of the  Fernsehturm ;-)

The time had come and it had been a while since I had been on the streets as Lola.

So my best outfit, all in black leather. Skirt with a tight leather jacket on top. Nothing more than suspender with stockings and my calf boots with high heels. Neatly made up and wig half-length hair and big earrings.

After inspection and some correction from owner 2 we got into the car and headed towards the Fernsehturm. The tower is located at  Alexanderplatz in former East Berlin .


At the tower I had to get out and walk around and wait for owner 2. There are always tourists at this place and then you suddenly stand there. I just walked around a bit and I saw quite a few looks that secretly looked at me. What struck me most is that men look secretly and women much more openly.

I wasn't completely at ease and I felt like it took quite a while for owner 2 to arrive. 
Now I'm quite a head taller than owner 2, but she grabbed my arm so we walked around arm in arm. 

Owner had another surprise, a visit to the observation deck of the tower. I entered the elevator with slightly shaking knees. Not that I'm afraid of heights, but more that I can't hide there. Looked for a spot upstairs and enjoyed the view. I also had to get a drink and despite the fact that it is very clear that I am a man, no comments at all.  But also secret glances from men. I think many men would like their partner to look like me ;-)

Received a lot of compliments from owner 2 and she promised that I would get a reward at home. 
Went downstairs and waited there again until the owner had picked up the car. After which we drove to owner 2's house. 

The tension came out in the car. Was shaking and even felt tears.



No comments:

Post a Comment