Thursday 18 April 2024

Reinigungstag und Strap-on-Dildo

  

Dildo

Cleaning day and strap-on dildo

It worked out that my cleaning day was on Sunday. It's quite special mainly because my wife is completely at peace with this. She allows her sister to use me. I love my wife and will do anything for her. But back to Sunday, I got up early, first made breakfast in bed for my wife, and then did my preparations. Everything was thoroughly rinsed and a large butplug was immediately installed. Dressed up like Lola, I did my make-up (it's getting better and better because, together with deep dildo blowjobs, make-up is a daily workout). I had just finished when I heard my sister-in-law coming. So quickly remove the butplug. I notice that my sissy pussy is becoming more and more flexible and lose. And hopefully soon I can actually get fisted...

And as the assignment is, skirt up, legs wide and my buttocks spread so she can get a good look at my sissy pussy. I was so horny that I was already leaking. But she walked right past me straight to my wife's bedroom. After 10 minutes she came down with a large strapon in here hand and orderd me to go with her. It is now really light in the morning and sitting in the car is super exciting because you never know who will be standing next to you. In any case, I try not to make eye contact and look straight ahead. The neighbors could see me now too. But I think when they see me they have no idea this is me. In the car I am so horny that my clit comes out from under my skirt,  I don't get a comment about it. I can hardly keep myself from touching my sissy clit. I just want to cum and drink piss, I'm just completely horny, horny, horny....



The slut couldn't wait for cleaning!!!!


1 comment: